COVID-19 Virus: Guest Information
Bath Chew Valley Caravan Parks primary concern is the safety & wellbeing of our team & our guests, to help ensure this is achieved we have changed some of our processes and facilities for the duration of the Covid-19 outbreak.
We have introduced a new online check-in system and arrival procedure, which is emailed to guests automatically.
We have introduced a Covid-19 specific cleaning regime throughout the park. We have removed some of the decorative items from our facilities & lodges where they are impractical to sanitise.
Guests should consider packing sufficient soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, and hand sanitiser, to use in their outfits, in case of local shortages.
The park may be required to disclose information on guests contact information as park of the governments Covid track & trace initiative.
These measures are being kept under constant government review and may change between now and the end of your stay. Please observe the advice on the park signage, to meet Covid regulations and ensure the safety of both guests and our team.
Following the latest Government announcement on 12 July, we are pleased to be able to ease many of the Covid restrictions at our park from Mon 19 July.
• All internal shared facility areas, including toilet and shower blocks, wash up areas, laundry rooms, will be fully open, with no restrictions. Please note: certain facilities may be closed or temporarily unavailable due to essential maintenance occasionally, please check our website for the latest information.
• In order to continue to protect our staff, we will still be requiring social distancing on the park. Reception and our information room will remain closed, but team members are spending more time on site being available around the park & can be also contacted via phone and help point during office hours. A new "information room" website has been created, which is available for free on our wifi system. Please respect these requirements and ensure you comply with the protocols on site.
• Face coverings will not be compulsory in indoor spaces (other than reception, when it is open), however please be aware that the Government advises the wearing of a face covering within an enclosed space where you may come into contact with people you don't normally meet. Please be considerate of your fellow members by complying with this expectation.
• Contact tracing procedures will remain in place at our, park but will no longer be compulsory. In order to assist with the Government’s NHS Test and Trace programme, we still encourage all guests to scan the QR code with the NHS Covid-19 app.
• We are pleased to advise that day visitors will once again be welcome on our park. In order to assist with the Government’s NHS Test and Trace programme, we still encourage all guests to scan the QR codes located across the site with the NHS Covid-19 app. All day visitors must register with reception on arrival.
• We understand that while many covid secure procedures can be eased from 19 July, some guests may still wish to observe certain social distancing measures, or prefer to use their own facilities instead. We fully support anyone who wishes to do this and would like to ask all guests to respect everyone’s individual preferences.
If Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to - such as not travelling from a Tier 3 equivalent area, an area of concern (such as the Delta variant areas where advice is to minimise travel), or if anyone in your household has Covid symptoms - we may cancel or refuse your booking. But please call reception to let us know.
If you have a booking which has been postponed due to COVID-19
Follow the instructions in the email we sent to you. You can book online and transfer any remaining balance from a previous booking.
Sources of Coronovirus Health Advice & Help
• NHS 111 COVID-19 Advice Online or telephone 111 free from our public telephone kiosk.
• General Advice about COVID-19 from NHS.
• Remember! Regular Handwashing with Hot Water and Soap is Good Advice.
• For the official Government guidance for England, please visit https://www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-local-restrictions.
This page will be updated as the situation or Government Advice changes. Thank you for your understanding and support.