Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park are committed to making our facilities and services as accessible as possible to everyone. We achieve this by carrying out regular reviews and making changes where appropriate and possible.
Please find below some points which will assist you in making an educated choice.
- The Park is for touring caravans, motor homes & tents only.
- In order to minimise disruption on the site cars are parked in the car park. A disabled pitch is available to allow "Blue Badge" holders to park adjacent to their unit.
- Household rubbish bins are situated at the Refuse & Recycling point in the car park. Collection from accommodation can be pre-arranged if required.
- Our reception will be able to assist you in choosing suitable pitches if you make your needs known at the time of booking.
- Up to 2 dogs per pitch are welcome, providing that they are on a lead at all times and there is a spacious area for their exercising adjacent to the main Park.
- The Park is reasonably level in nature, from the entrance the park has a gradual upwards slope towards the rear of the site.
- The site roads and paths are gravelled and provide access to most areas.
- In the interest of safety of all of our guests we operate a speed limit of 10mph.
- The surrounding countryside is of a rural nature, there are paths to the village of Bishop Sutton, however guests are advised that the walk involves a slight incline.
- Public transport is available - a bus stop is located 250 meters from the park to local towns and tourist attractions. Taxis can be arranged for your convenience via reception, a number of local companies have wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- The Reception/Facility building is of single storey construction with a level access, most doorways have a low threshold to overcome.
- Toilets, washing & shower facilities for the disabled are available in the main facilities block, a ramp for wheel chair access is available on request.
- The main car park in front of the facility building has one marked reserved space for disabled drivers.
- There is a well stocked shop in the village, around 250 meters from the park.
- Careful consideration has been taken when choosing colour schemes to ensure a contrast between floors, walls and doorways.
- Discrete lighting has been installed around the park.
- Toilet signage has been carefully thought out to assist the visually impaired.
- A service wash facility for laundry is available on the Park.
- There are no steps up to the utility room, which has two sinks for dish washing & one deep sink for clothes washing.
- To assist with communication, internet services are available in the information room together with wireless internet connection for those guests with their own lap top computers.
- Reception is open daily for all enquiries and a duty warden is available each evening should you require assistance regarding any aspect of your holiday.
- A Public telephone is available outside the main facility building area.
- Mobile phone networks have coverage around the park, in particular O2, Orange, Vodaphone, generally benefit from a useable signal.
- Assistance is available on request to help with filling of water or emptying of waste barrels.
- Should you require any further assistance at any time during your stay with us, please ask any member of staff and they will do their utmost to help. All staff undergo a level of customer service training on the park.
- We would also welcome any comments from you on how we may be able to improve our Park to ensure a relaxed and happy environment for all of our guests.
Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park is a trading name of Melborough Estates Ltd, Company Number 04463152
Registered address Melborough House, Ham Lane, Bishop Sutton, Bath & NE Somerset, BS39 5TZ
VAT Number 908604228